Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Here's looking at you.......100th entry
























Here's looking at you kid......Today's entry marks my 100th in the blogosphere. I decided to dress up for the occasion. Please notice the police barricades holding back all my admirers.....LOL...

In typical Hollywood fashion, I have developed an addition. Not alcohol, sex, drugs.......no, I've been trying foods that I've NEVER had before .....just heard about. Hence the Twinkies. Good Lord, did you know there is a recipe for FRIED TWINKIES. OMG.....I did NOT eat the whole box. I am trying HoHo s next having never had them. What is WITH my grocery store. They are putting these goodies in the OLD organic health section! Oh my Lord!

I will confess to another obsession -- much more healthy. Stoneyfield organic yogurt! It's even good nonfat! Yesterday for lunch -- I had a piece of ham and cheese quiche, blueberry nonfat yogurt, and a TWINKIE! For drink, I had one of those new Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke. The real Black Cherry Vanilla coke is delicious too! This was not a New Year's resolution!

Labels:

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TastyCakes rock!

11:10 AM  
Blogger The Neurotic Worrywart said...

Black Cherry Vanilla Coke? SOunds interesting!!!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

I wonder if your alter-ego
look-a-like would approve
all this snack food eating
? ? ?
----------------zardoz

11:34 AM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

The black cherry diet vanilla coke sounds great. Hohos sound like something you leave on a plate for Santa. Personally, I want to try crusty creme doughnuts. And I'm not even a doughnut fanatic!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Twinkies are a fun little snack. I haven't had any in ages and you have started a craving. I once had a little windfall of winning 1 year of free Hostess products. I can't remember how many "free" product coupons that I received, somewhere between 12 and 24, but it was a tasty and adventurous year. Wouldn't mind doing that again!!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I've gotta try one of those cokes!
Fried twinkies I hear are very good, however can probably instantly make you gain 20 lbs.! lol
Let us know what else you've tried.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I don't drink sodas, and don't eat very much junk food. I used to be addicted to caffeine and had a very difficult time kicking the habit (and have fallen off the wagon several times over the years). I've made a very conscious effort to replace bad food with healthier choices and I don't miss the junk food any more.

If you're enjoying your trek into the pastry aisle, I say -- have a BLAST!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've never had Twinkies? You poor, poor deprived woman! Darn you, I haven't had one in years and now you've gone and made me crave one. Must.. go.. out.. and.. buy.. Twinkies...

9:45 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I was never a twinkie fan but am curious about fried twinkies. I'm a "devil dog" and "funny bones" girl.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I just commented on your previous post that I'm a Ho-Hos kinda gal. (That sort of answers my question if Ho-Hos are still arouns...)

WW, you are tripping on some major sugary stuff! Whazup girlfriend?
:-)
Happy 100th entry!

2:59 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Ah, the bliss that is junk food.

6:32 AM  
Blogger David said...

Oh my gosh first twinkies then HoHos. Next try a zero bar. Those are my downfall at least once a year.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on numero 100. Not to upstage you but I went to college w/the Stonyfield yogurt founder. There, I guess i did upstage you. Sorry about that.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is better than a moonpie and an orange gulp. I'll be looking for the 101 tomorrow. Stilll using anon because I wrote down my password and all on a piece of newspaper and my wife used it for dog papers out in the garage. Old Baldy

11:44 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Happy 100th Entry!!

Twinkies, huh? How old did you say you are? I have a great goodlooking son who's almost 23. He LOVES Twinkies, I used to send them to him by a boxful when he was in Iraq.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I've given up the HoHo's; and now if I can just give up the REGULAR ho's I will be "addiction free"!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Congratulations you have reached one of your first milestones in blogging.Oh man the craving is just about to hit me!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Black cherry is good stuff. Seems your sweet tooth is kicking in. Eat em and enjoy.

5:31 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

im thimking the picture is showing an "enhanced" Brittany murphy or at least a wonder bra, does any one know?> does anyone care?

Congrats on 100 sister, life is better when you write it down.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker