Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Frenzied and Twinkies

Hi......I'm back. I need to recline as I write this. I am so exhausted. Life has been hectic everywhere! Home, work especially.......I am getting up way early and usually in bed early. I've been doing this weird thing of waking up after four hours of sleep and then being awake an hour and a half. No, I'm not napping during the day! I feel as though I am in total adrenaline mode.

I've missed you all. I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday. Obviously, if I haven't posted, I haven't been visiting you either! I'm way behind! I have something tommorrow at two and then a dinner/banquet! I remembered this as I was thinking I could relax all day tommorrow!!!!

Take care all of you. Oh, and by the way, I finally had to go to the grocery store. I saw TWINKIES. Can you believe I've NEVER had one before? So I bought a box. So I ate TWO tonight. They are.....delicious!

14 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

two twinkies is the recommended dosage! sometimes I need more.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Welcome back, Windfall! Missed you!

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZARDOZ SAYS:

nice change in pics.

twinkies without REESE'S

PEANUT BUTTER CUPS is like

popcorn without a movie.

try it ,, sometime...

----------------zardoz

11:23 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you are back among us and are ok. Missed you! Hugsssssss

(secretly loves twinkies too!)

12:18 PM  
Blogger ardi k said...

Yes. Life is like that lately. More time spent doin less. I do get a nap during the day, but up at 4:30 and to bed past 11:00 usually. Do Twinkies come in Organic? :)
River-Tree Whispers

12:41 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

You are missed when you are away, take a minute for yourself, grab a few twinkies and check in with us :)

Glad to hear from you because you do leave a voind when you are away too long.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like twinkies too but really prefer moonpies. Nothing like having a snack of vienna sausage and moonpies during a deer hunt. Sure glad you are back. i've tried to find some other blogs to visit but none fit the bill like yours.My wife hates moonpies - she eats granola bars - ugh! Have to go to the grocery store and get something for dinner. Sorry I can't get my blog back (forgot the password) Have a great day honey you deserve it. Old Baldy

1:40 PM  
Blogger David said...

There is NO WAY you have not had twinkies till this point in your life is there????

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can truthfully say it's been years (and probably decades) since I had a Twinkie but I remember the taste as clearly as if I had one yesterday. (By the way, you look different in this picture. You don't look like you, or her, at all.)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Are gonna share those twinkies with us? You have been way too busy. Slow it down.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Welcome back. Twinkies dipped in hot chocolate used to be a favorite snack of mine.

9:36 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

you KNOW i realy want a twinkie right NOW!

1:45 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Twinkies... litte submarines made of sugar ;)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Personally, because I'm such a chocoholic I preferred Ho-Hos. (Are they still around?)

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker