Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Catching up.......Needing a hug



OK, I need to catch y'all up from all that's been going on. Most of this has precipitated all this junk food eating.

1. Belle, the ballerina, had a six hour ballet audition for summer camp on Sunday.
2. She was invited to the top two camps sponsored! Unbelievable feat for a 12 year old.
3. Walt had a date to Homecoming.
4. He had an ok time.
5. He faced the SpanishInquisition from the father and did fine.
6. We laughed about it.
7. Balto, my dog, had another seizure yesterday.
8. The vet is surprised he lived through Christmas.
9. He's going to die soon.
10. I've been selling like a crazed banshee at work.
11. I'm very overworked.
12. I am so tired my eyes look like tiny slits.
13. I have had a headache off and on for two days.
14. Walt has to have a brain scan and MRI because of some symptoms he has.
15. I'm scared to death.
16. One of Belle's friends tried to steal her boyfriend A.
17. She didn't succeed.
18. My cell phone fried.
19. My new one is weird.
20. I can't catch up with my mail.
21. I feel overwhelmed.
22. I got my car washed and detailed.
23. I didn't recognize it clean.
24. I can't find it in parking lots.
25. I bought two Annie Lenox and one Celtic Woman CDs because they were relaxing.
26. I have been having lots of nightmares.
27. I can't decide if it's better to sleep through the night with nightmares or wake up at 4am without them.
28. After all the company left, I miss my daddy.
29. I tried to look for a new comforter/duvet and gave up because it was too hard.
30. My laundry is taking over the house.
31. I washed out my contacts and forgot to rinse the cleaning solution out before I put it in my left eye.
32. My eye hurts like hell an hour later.
33. I watched The Bachelor in Paris last night instead of Medium.
34. I can't believe that one woman told him right away she wanted to "reproduce."
35. I like this Bachelor but I wonder if I should have watched Medium instead.
36. I've been craving a Fuddrucker's cheeseburger.
37. I'm too tired to go get one.
38. It's supposed to rain tommorrow.
39. I don't want it to.
40. I have to go with a family member to the dr tommorrow.
41. I am wrung out having been at seeing so many doctors/hospitals lately.
42. I am seriously freaked out about not getting my blog emails advising me I have comments.
43. I seriously worried that some of you wouldn't come back and visit me.
44. I'm wondering if I need some medication.

And that's my stream of consciousness for the past couple of days..........

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Sweetie, take a deep breath or two, maybe some yoga stretches or some quiet time for relaxing meditation. Draw a bath and light some candles. You really need a little "ME" time. You've got to re-charge your batteries and re-focus a bit or you're going to continue to have those headaches, and those cravings, and those nightmares. It's your body rebelling against all of the external (and internal) stressors.

Be GOOD to yourself - you deserve it!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Hey Windfall, don't go blowin' no gasket now O.K.? I am shure for you it is just a relief to write about it. Sometimes there is no rest for the weary, but you can handle it. A little down time would do you good right now. How to find it? You gotta make it! Put some things on hold you can back to, And slow down some. Wish I could take ya off for a ride on the bike for a afternoon when it's warmed up some. That would do you nerves a favor. Whats your fav-o-rite thing to do, silly or not, just go do it and relax some. Please? Everything is gonna be O.K.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

A BIG O'l Cornbread hug sent your way. **********

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was exhausted just reading that. No wonder you are having nightmares! Take a personal day or two for yourself to do whatever you want. I know you deserve it!

8:07 PM  
Blogger ardi k said...

Yeah, I think Mediun would have been better. Even better--Antique Road Show to avoid nightmares. Stay off the drugs though. Aromatherapy is better medicine, says my aromatherapist wife. Lavender gives a good sleep. Take it easy, wfw.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you need to try to calm right on down. Repeat after me (with a Bob Marleyesque reggae lilt): "Everyt'ing's gonna be alright!"

You've gotten some good advice (deep breaths, meditaion, etc.). Not sleeping is no good at all and will make anyone crazy, so you gotta sleep. Also, those nightmares are about loss of control and there are lots of great therapists who can help with that one. Finally, Wellbutrin would be my helpful drug of choice if I could afford it. :)

Peace, out, sister. I'm thinking of you!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like exercise to help you through the stress. Whenever I get upset, like the h.s. boys screeching their tires in the road or the racoon getting in my garbage, well ma'am I just go clean out the chicken houses or cut some wood. I am a tad worried above this bird flu stuff.

I know all will be right with you and yours. About the laundry - well I use my towel twice before it goes in the hamper and I have special overalls I use just for the chickens so that saves.

I agree totally with Kitty's advice. Old Baldy

12:58 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Your life is like Koyaanisquatsi on speed!

I got dizzy just reading about it.

I don't think YOU need medication, but I need a Dramamine.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

You don't need medication...that list is called "life". And you're doing just fine! Hang in there!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Take a deep breath...we're still here and we most definitely like you.

Praying for Walt.

Congratulations to Belle.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker