Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Do YOU Yahoo????

I am so OVER AOHell! I have been messing with them for DAYS trying to get my email fixed. So ......all my comments are now going to windfall_woman@yahoo.com. Ask me if I yahoo now! 'Cause I can say YES! I've changed my profile. Thanks for bearing with me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Congrats on dumping them if they were so much trouble.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Zen!

7:21 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

yahooooo! luv you toooooo!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, thanks for the suggestion

9:27 PM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Happy Monday!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had many mailboxes. I loathe AOL, although I still have an account for the children (not that they're so young anymore). Even though I have an Earthlink account, I use my Yahoo! mailbox(es) for my main emailing. It will live on long after I've changed ISPs. That's the beauty of it.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I have used yahoo a long time and never had any problems.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker