Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

What Color Are YOU?

Found over at Grey Biker's pad.



you are darkviolet
#9400D3

Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to know; it could interfere with my fashion sense.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Very colorful WW.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the picture here for some reason but what would you expect from a poultry farmer? Old Baldy

11:27 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Pale Turquoise? I don't know how they camp up with that. Oh well. I guess I'm a pastel.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I was an "Aqua."

The "twins"--Chang and Eng--were a "blue."

8:36 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

I came out lavender. It's funny I posted it on my blog, but coulden't get the actuall color to come thru.LOL

By The way, Big ol' cornbread bear hug your way, Darlin'!

9:21 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

i did this thing but have forgotten my colors - sorry - im in a bad mod tonight due to a slamming from my best friend. think ill sleep some more.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I'm pale Turquoise too! Wouldn't have been what I had picked but blue and green are my favorite colors...just not mixed together.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

NICE test windfall

I am "INDIAN RED"

KINDA LIKED WHAT IT SAID,

MADE MY DAY.....

------------------ZARDOZ

2:04 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I am CadetBlue. I never thought of myself as a blue-kinda person (not in the traditional sense of blue, or in the color-sense of blue) since it isn't one of my favorite colors, but the description is fairly close to accurate.

Now I'm off to see what my friend G/Biker's color was . . .

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker