Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

In Honor of Veterans' Day

Please view this link if you never look at anything else in my blog.

Thank you to ALL the Veterans for everything you have done to keep the world safe and free.

You're heroes - each and every one.

http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf

6 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

That slideshow made me cry. Thanks WW.
~Jodi

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For many of us, this is just a day off of work. Your note is a reminder as to why we have that day off of work and who we're supposed to be honoring.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for you. Those who served on active duty deserve our gratitude. Old Baldy

4:33 PM  
Blogger Julie Marsh said...

That's wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.

I don't really feel like a veteran, as I was never actually deployed. But my husband and I did spend two years of courtship and two years of marriage living apart due to our military service, so that is a bit of a sacrifice in itself. I'm proud of the time I spent serving our country, and I miss it very much.

If you ever have the opportunity to go to Arlington Cemetery on Veterans' Day, I highly recommend it. Extremely moving.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodi, it makes me cry every time I see it. Snake, you are right. Old Baldy, thanks. Mother Goose, I've been to Arlington but not on Veterans' Day. Thanks for the tip.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Ruvym said...

Awesome link. I cited you on my blog in giving it out to my readers.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker