Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 07, 2005

Vote for Jodi - Coffee and Conversation Please!

Please vote here for my friend's, Jodi's blog for medical blog of the month. Jodi is the author of Coffee and Conversation in a Smoky Room. If you visit her blog, you will see in the description that she is a young widow with a beautiful little girl, Ari. Her adventures in her quest to become a pediatric nurse are really cool to follow. One of my favorite posts is about the psychological diagnoses of Winnie the Pooh and friends. Anyhow, please forgive my shameless solicitation; but Jodi is a very deserving lady!

By the way, Jodi does not know I am doing this. She's in second place right now. I am trying to surprise her. She deserves something really great to happen to her!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a story! I found myself going backwards in her blog, via the links to the posts about her husband's illness and death. What a sad story and strong woman (with an optimistic outlook that we could all emulate). Good find! Thanks. I guess this is my "vote".

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophmom, you are the perfect foil! I was hoping someone would go backwards and read her blog. She is one courageous person! YAY! Thanks for voting for her!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm "out of the loop" on this one. What's going on with all this voting, 2d place, etc. Someone else the other day claimed to be in 2d place too? Am I totally clueless? Or just clueless?

3:40 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

I voted!! Hugsssssssss

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snake, you cute thing! This voting is for a medical blog of the month. Vote for Jodi! Stacy, thank you...she is one special lady. THANK YOU PHOENIX!!!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

WW
Ohmigod, You are too cool,
Thank-you!
I'm feeling a little humble now <:)
I don't know what to say....
I gotta go back to studying, maybe I'll think of something....
Gosh!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Oh, thought of something more...lol
Thanks ya'll for voting, it's really nothing but I love the recognition for over a year's worth of writing.
WW...you surprised me, even if it was early...I check your blog just about everyday! lol
Thanks again!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I voted for her. That is such a heartbreaking story. What an incredible woman.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, heck, I voted and they didn't ask me for my voter's registration card or to show some identification. She now has 13 votes - somebody else is ahead but good for you Windfall Woman for asking to look at her blog. I wish her the best in finishing nursing school and all that. We don't appreciate what great nurses we have in this country until we go to a hospital or whatever.Got to fix dinner before the wifie gets home - greens and white beans for dinner - hope she had a good lunch. Anonymous

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodi - you deserve to win and more! Amy - THANK YOU!!! Hugs to everyone voting for Jodi!!!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. You have a neat blog. I enjoyed your 102 things about you. And you definitely are a Brittany Murphy look-a-like.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I voted! Go Jodi! WindfallWoman is kicking RN blogging butt on your behalf!
:-D

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker