Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



Happy Halloween all of you! I'm taking today off in celebration.

When I was a little girl, my grandmother loved to tease us by scaring us. She would put a sheet over her entire body including her head and sit out on the porch not saying anything. It was CREEPY! Our mothers used to get mad at her for all the tricks she played on us. I have inherited this sadistic habit and am liable to get behind a door, etc. and jump out and scream BOO at you.

So LOOK OUT today! I am lurking about.......Seriously, everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try to steer my kids away from your place until they're a little older.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snake, I promise I won't hurt them! I love children! Omar, um....which picture? The witch? I look like all of them.

11:39 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Have a fun day young lady.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steel, thank you - I will. Glad you're feeling better!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Too cool! My great grandmother once dressed up as a scary old man with a creepy hat on and walked around her house so that my mom and her brothers could see her through the windows. Then she snuck in through the basement got rid of the costume, covered herself in ketchup and screamed so that they would think the creepy old man had attacked her. She thought that was hilarious. LOL
Happy Halloween

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, your grandmother and mine must have been related. That's like something mine would have done!

2:08 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Happy All Hollows Eve!!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Phoenix! Hope yours is/went well!

9:14 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Same to you, WW! My husband and you would get along famously. He loves to scare people by sneaking up on them.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I once rigged up a large plastic skeleton with strings, eyehooks and pulleys to the shower curtain. My daughter 10 years old at the time had a Halloween party and invited several school chums.
When the bathroom door was opened (eventually someone had to go) the shower curtain would draw back and the skeleton would sit up in the bathtub. The effect was perfect.
As luck would have it, some of the guests arrived at diferent times and the "surprise" was executed three or four times to the serenade of little girls' screams.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenju, your husband must be fun! Hale, I would have LOVED to see that skeleton rise up! You are a devil!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my make money with your computer site.
Good luck!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker