Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

From Walt

Dear Ms. [WFW],

I want to thank you for the Ephiphone Thunderbird IV bass guitar and the Rogue amplifier you got me for my birthday. At least I think it was you that did it. I didn't fall off the turnip truck. My dad told me that I wouldn't be getting a guitar because it was too expensive. I figure you heard me talking about my birthday in class and what I wanted. That is so cool Ms. XXX. I think you must do pretty well at your corporate job so I kinda put two and two together and think you are responsible. I sure do apreciate it. You shouldnt have done it. I've been playing it even though I don't know how. It's like the greatest present I've even gotten. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Sincerely
Walt xxxx

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

It is the small things which make us larger...

7:19 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

deny it
deny deny deny

dont let on
keep the mystery and wonder alive
maybe there is an angel
(and maybe you are she!)

9:26 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

here is the way out
1. you did NOT buy it
2. You did not even give the money
to the parents, a generaous lawyer fellow took care of the leg work.
So your hands are clean.

I had a good meeting w hannah's new teacher yesterday, I think we will like independent study.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

What a great note.

I guess the question is - are you going to deny?

I love his comment about you "doing well in your corporate job"...that's great!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say it again, that's one lucky kid.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

What a kind and deserving kid!
You did good fairy godmother!
The denial is up to you, I'd like to be appreciated but the windfall and everything may cause turmoil...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ruvym said...

Is his last name Disney? I guessed it didn't I?

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steel, you are so right. David, thanks for the advice. Lauri, I AM going to deny, deny, deny. Stacy, you are welcome about the cards. I need to put on my thinking hat being a sales/marketing person. You've got an awesome product there - seriously. Snake, he may be a lucky kid but I feel privileged to know him. FW, thanks for the pat on the back. I can't confirm his suspicion although one part of me really wants to "recognize" his insightfulness and scrutiny. Ruvym, man, you are a hoot! Disney! LOL.....

5:52 AM  
Blogger Julie Marsh said...

Wow. What a great kid. How wonderful you must feel!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker