Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Calling all MOMs! Happy Mother's Day!
I'm on good terms with my mom right now. She really came through for me this past week. My dad did too. Bless all of you. Do me a favor? Could you say a special prayer for Miss Belle and Master Walt? They both have big weeks coming up and could use all the help they could get.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey WFW: Here is a prayer for Miss Belle, Mr. Walt, and you (a moment of silence). Happy Momma's Day to you too. Old Baldy

5:34 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

a simple request, so consider it done. my week is looking very interesting.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Vintage Girl said...

Dear WFW: welcome back! i took a break too, i was behind on work and just recently--actually very recently--had surgery. So while i am recovering, i will pray for your friends and for you. Happy belated mother's day (even though you arent one, i dont think--except you have pets so i think it applies :)! )I think its a great thing that you are helping out with Girl Scouts and schools and other things. I myself take pictures at local schools near me in my spare time. I'll post pictures soon; i just need to find my cord.

Anyways, best wishes to you and your friends/family!

Vintage Girl

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker