Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm OK......just busy

Hi y'all! Thanks for checking in on me. I actually was a bit "down"....maybe more than a bit. I settled into a funk. Even a little frightening. I decided to talk to someone. She told me to "switch things up a little." She said working from home sometimes can induce a little depression. So, I devoted myself to my Girl Scouts. And I'm doing some volunteer work for a school close by. It was just the trick to shake off the blues. My work was a bit in a lull as well. We've got some exciting things brewing with my customer...we'll see I guess. I also changed out my everyday china. Pieces had broken here and there and finally I found it was interesting to seat even six people with the same stuff. So, I just changed patterns -- actually to one I'd always wanted. Take care. I'm going to get regular here. No jokes please.....LOL.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back. Take care!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Windfall,
It's good to see you!!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Welcome Back. I have been thinking of you and hoping that all was well.

9:56 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Yeah. Your going to squander your fortune on thinmints and samoas.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Good to see out and about and posting, WW. (Hmm .. You have ths same initials as Wonder Woman!

Coincidence? I think not.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. :)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker