Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm not one of THOSE rich people

OK. I have a beef. Driving around my city, I see lots of big houses -- well, to be honest, mansions. I don't live in one myself. I could. Here's the thing. All of these mansions have lawn services. What do the lawn service employees do? Admittedly, the yards look fantastic. But somebody tell me why - WHY - when you have that much money - do these people blow grass, pinestraw, leaves, etc. out into the STREET or worse, into the yard ACROSS the street? If you have that much money, you can afford to have your lawn service BAG up your....stuff! I just don't get it.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Money has nothing to do with manners. A person can have both, one or neither.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I guess the owners either haven't noticed or don't care what their lawn service is doing.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Just caught up on some of your posts. I'm glad the Scout was found and WFW, you did the right thing with that toddler.

As for yard service...well, I HATE yard work myself. But I don't live in a mansion, either, so I guess it evens out. LOL

Have a great day!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I guess those folks are rich because they cut corners like that, aye?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I think it's a reflection on the lawn service. I say, get the number off their truck and call them! :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

I agree with Big White Hat. It's funny my ex used to think that University made a person "smart" and that money made you better than others. Ummm, not ! Smart is all relative in my opinion and money just makes some things easier.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Most lawn services have trucks to haul away the stuff. I find it odd that they don't do it there.
Hugs

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you reveal to us how you got your windfall?
rose

5:43 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

If you are wonder why I keep coming back even though there is not a new post it is because I keep clicking on you 25 peeps pic every day.
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker