Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Nightmare?


Last night, I went to bed watching Medium. If you follow my blog, then you know how much I like this show with Patricia Arquette. She dreams ALOT in the show. In this particular dream, I wasn't my normal self. I was married with two kids, didn't have my svelte body and cute clothes and I sure didn't have the windfall. I was worried about taxes and tuition and extracurricular activities and what to cook for dinner and work all on top of it. I'm not even mentioning (until now) worrying whether the animals had eaten any of that tainted food or that my car needs new tires, and by the way, the car payment is behind. I woke up in a cold sweat. Was it real?

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

I loved the Medium series. Have you read "Don't kiss them goodbye" by Allison Dubois whom the series is about? Your dream sounds like you are worried about losing your windfall to me.

9:22 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

In my world that was very real... right down to the taxes and tires. Just subtract 1 kid and you have my life.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

It's real for a lot of us. Subtract one kid and add in the leak in the barn pipes and you've just described my life. :o)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Willy said...

Love the medium show. Like your blog. Are all of the pictures you.

Would like to be added to your blog roll.

Hillbilly Willy – Fun – Food and Politics


The Rural Life is a Great Life

The Rural Life is a Great Life in Arkansas

10-4 Willy - Great Pictures

7:34 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

You calling my life a nightmare?

I happen to enjoy it.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Nope, it was only a dream...
Hugs

1:46 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

how weird, or maybe not. I think about all those things when i am awake.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker