Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to you all! (Sorry I'm a little late.) I've been busy opening presents and cooking ALL DAY! I actually did all this in my special outfit. My family took this picture of me. I couldn't resist wearing my new Santa Helper outfit. Do you like it? Can you believe I didn't spill a THING on me? I mean I cooked a turkey, southern cornbread dressing, sweet potato souffle', squash souffle', apple cranberry casserole, etc. etc. etc. I must admit the boots are beginning to pinch a little.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. And for my Jewish friends....Happy Hanukkah!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

WFW, so glad to hear your christmas was merry! I am shure you are exhausted in a good sorta way from all that cookin'. Mine has been good in it's own way too. Got to talk to old friends and those dear to my heart that live here. Got to eat some good food and cheat and eat sweets. Yea it was a good christmas! I am glad when my blog friends are doin alright!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Windfall, & happy/merry to you too.

10:07 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

youre getting silly wfw - have you been nipping at the old man's egg nog?
I went I ate too much I ams till stuffed, tmo I will eat more, and hopefully work some of this Off!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Happy Holidays WW!
Day after Christmas and winding down, catching up on blogs!
Glad you had yourself a Merry little Christmas!

4:39 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

you are possibly the cutest helper in the workshop, and definitely the most caring - I took my Grinch gate sign down - here's to a happy new year!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

All is forgiven...just sit on my lap and tell me what you want...

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker