Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Canine Love


I hope no one came here expecting anything.......not nice.

I saw this on TV and on the net. I had to show it.

The dog, named Heart-kun, was born May 18 with a heart-shaped spot on its coat. He is part of a new litter at the Pucchin Dog's shop in Odate, Japan.Shop owner Emiko Sakurada said it's the first of 1,000 puppies she's bred with this type of pattern. She also said that she has no plans to sell the animal.

Just too precious! I think this doggie had a "windfall moment."

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

I saw that photo too and thought it was downright adorable. I check out www.cuteoverload.com pretty regularly and can't help but smile every time I visit!

10:40 PM  
Blogger The Neurotic Worrywart said...

it's so cute!!!! I miss my dogs... I'll only see them in another 3 weeks. :S

11:24 PM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

CUTE!

7:29 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

sprayed on..... hehe

8:55 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Awwwww. Puppy's so cute, but the heart-shaped breeding scheme sounds like this lady's in it for the bucks.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That is pretty cool.

I wonder how she "bred it to be like that"?

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a photoshop moment

8:23 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I hope she lives a long life. I'd hate for her to become one of those weird delicacies.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Hello from Julia said...

That's really sweet! Omigosh, why did I suddenly see a future of advertising ... on pets?

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just too darn cute! I want to snatch her up and hug her she is so cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

2:33 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

its almost my birthday, please see my blog for ideas.
( no dogs please)

5:05 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

hello, long time no see,
I posted a birthday wish list on my blog... a guy can dream, right???

9:12 PM  
Blogger Hello from Julia said...

Just want to say, yea... long time no see. Best wishes, and stay cool in the summer heat.

8:00 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

you must be busy ( saving the planet)
i keep checking for something new

2:09 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

THIS LADY HAS BRED A THREE LEGGED DOG, now that IS COOL!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker