Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy......Thank God for Laundry


Yes...I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Crazy! So many appointments. Travel arrangements (for work). I am trying to catch up on things and may I say.....I'm showing some success.
Today I don't have any big appointments. I do have a date. A date with mounds of DIRTY LAUNDRY. Guess what? I've never been glad to see it! It gives me the perfect excuse to stay home!
By the way, if you haven't rented Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, you are missing a great movie. Not great as in Oscar, but great as in extremely funny, witty, clean.....great for the whole family! Hugh Grant's witticisms kept me laughing .....I could barely recover from one laugh before he was delivering another funny line. Oops......the washer is off. Time for the next load. Have a relaxing day!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I saw "music & lyrics" recently in a movie theater (remember: most movies arrive at a much later date in Europe because subtitles need to be added).

I agree with you WW. It was a very sweet movie, entertaining and Hugh Grant did a wonderful job of not "overplaying" the part of the 80's superstar.

And... he shook his bum quite well.
;-)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there nutty George here.Well it's confirmed I'm going into my second childhood.And would you like to know how I came to this conclusion?. I went out and at the age of 56 mind you I ordered a 2008 Harley Davidson.Now I haven't got a clue how to drive the darn things but I do have my M1 and am going to register to do my M2 in July.Oh Up here in Polar Bear country it takes 3 years to get a licence of any kind...Anyway it's supose to be here in July or August,by then I just might have enough guts to start the darn thing...I wonder if I can have training wheels installed?

8:46 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Me and my bride have to keep up with laundry for a house full of kids. The washer and dryer never quit running.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

I saw that movie in the theatre and loved it. I know that the reviews weren't so supportive, but I thought it was soooo funny. Hope you don't get lost under the mounds of laundry. LOL...
Big hugs and keep smilin'

11:02 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I love that movie I HAVE that movie and my friends have told me on several occasions that I resemble Drew Barrymore...which is either a compliment for me or an insult to her...LOL

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker