Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grey's Anatomy - Is Meredith Really Dead?

OH.MY.WORD. Does anyone else watch Grey's Anatomy???? I just finished watching it. I've been crying non-stop. SHE CAN'T KILL THE MAIN CHARACTER, CAN SHE???? I didn't realize how much I love Meredith until they KILLED her tonight. Supposedly.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger laura228 said...

What in intense and emotional show last night! I lost count of the number of scenes that made tears well up in my eyes. I think Meridith is having a near death experience. I don't think they will really kill her, but I do think there will be many interesting repercussions of her near death experience. She, and those around her, will be different because of what has happened. Can't wait for next week!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have fallen asleep before the end (after treating my grief with beer). Did they call the code????

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm not losing my mind. I remember now. She's talking to Denny and the cute bomb squad guy who's now coaching HS football in TX. Now, that's a hunk! Uh oh! They are dead. She'll have to come back. *sigh*

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, last night they showed the first two episodes of the spring 06 season, the ones with Kyle Chandler. They were well worth seeing over again.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

She can't die.

But if she does, I will gladly console McDreamy for her!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never watched this show but I'm pretty sure she's alive. It's not good business to kill off he main character, is it? Or isn't it?

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker