Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boring? What can I do?

Yesterday, I received a comment that my lists of 25 are getting boring. You know something? I re-read those lists and realized I might BE boring. That is NOT a fun realization. I sure haven't changed much since the windfall. That's a good thing - for me anyway. I haven't blown it either. After converting to the "new blogger," I've been going back and labeling my posts. One thing, I don't seem to be enjoying myself as much as I could. I'm sure not expanding my horizons either.

So.....I filled out an application for my local "ritzy" Country Club. It's pretty much something I've always had as a "reach goal." I can use it for business reasons, but it would be fun to take my friends over for a nice lunch and dinner. I'm also going to take golf lessons. That's something I've always wanted to do. They also have fabulous fireworks shows, and I love those. Who knows? I may meet some interesting folks.....

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Boring? Everyone's a CRITIC! As for the CC membership... it reminds me of the old Woody Allen quote... "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have ME as a member!" GOOD LUCK! ~ jb///

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who,No not the rock band, well i see I;ve succeded in stiring up a little hornets nest.Since I'm from the Village of the Damned I'll say a little criticism sometimes is good to keep a person focused.Anyway thats better,and it didn't hurt a bit.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WFW: You need to keep on with them 25 lists. How about 25 reasons you should join that country club? I'll even give you one to start it off: #1. Spread my wealth around. Besides, most country clubs are full of snooty people and you seem like a real good sort. Old Baldy

4:39 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

You could always find the top 25 new jobs for me. (Snicker.)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker