Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thank You Friends and Readers.......Hugs to You All


Hi there all you wonderful people! I have always loved Snoopy and his friends! Somehow a dog picture seems appropriate with everything going on right now. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. I know they worked. There's the blessings I have gained:

1. My mother is much better. I'm taking her to the doctor today.
2. My Balto is hanging in there and not suffering. He goes back to the doctor today.
3. My laptop was replaced yesterday, and while I am behind at work, I WILL catch up.
4. For the first time since I cannot remember, I actually slept through the night.
5. I am experiencing some tremendous success at work even though I worked through my vacation (which I ended up not taking).
6. Last but not least, I had all of you here bolstering me up. I thank you for all of your wonderful offers; I did read all of your emails. And I thank you for all of your offered support. I am sorry not to have visited your blogs. I can't wait to catch up! Hope things have been going well for you.

More blessings too. Remember Walt the runner? He is going to run in the Junior Olympics for Cross Country! And he interviewed to be a camp counselor along with multitudes of other kids and earned as coveted spot in his first choice of date and location. He is some kid.

Remember Miss Belle - the ballet dancer? She is dancing in a televised parade for a Children's Hospital and begins her performances in the Nutcracker!

Thank you all again. AND TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

So happy that things are looking up!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Good luck with the doc appointments. I am so glad things are looking up. I hope all things continue to improve.
You've had a lot on your plate, don't sweat not reading blogs. We all go through rough spots and do that from time to time. Plus, I'd never want you to feel obligated to read mine.
I'm really glad you finally got yourself some rest. It's very important to take care of you too.
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

8:08 AM  
Blogger David said...

Counting your blessings are you? My, that is a GOOD thing. Keep on doing just that.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Again, you've got the right perspective!

8:46 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I'll take that hug and raise you annother.

9:52 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

TOD // tgif its Friday already?? what happened to this week?

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear some good news on multiple fronts. Yes there are things more important than blogging but sometimes I just can't remember what they are...

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

So glad things are perking up!
You sound more cheerful.
I'm also glad to hear you slept well.
Take care,
~Jodi

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that Mom & Balto & you are all hangin' in there! You remain in my thoughts.

Two of my three boys were camp counselors at a really wonderful camp based out of Atlanta (with multiple sites). They came up through this camp's "Leadership Program" and I can't tell you how wonderful it was for them. I am so glad they had the experience. I'm sure your friend will love it too.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, while it is associated with and partially supported by an Atlanta Y, I think it's acutally *based* out of Gainesville, now that I think of it. My bad.

1:28 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

((hugs))

2:09 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Found you Via a mention on Mnicas site. Sorry things have been difficult lately. Glad things are looking up. It just goes to show you doesnt it? Money cant buy health oe real happiness. I love some of the surprizes of annonymous charity you have done. Keep it up.
Susan

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZARDOZ SAYS:
OH no, no , no
no, no, no, no,

you think you get off
that easily,

NOPE..

I'M sending you
my bill
for all the support i've lended ya.


NOW PAY UP
..........
in smiles.....
-------------------zardoz

2:39 PM  
Blogger Julie Marsh said...

You sound much better than you have, and I'm so glad to hear it. I know you're not out of the woods yet though. I'll continue to think of you and yours.

10:02 AM  
Blogger ardi k said...

Good blessings to good people. We are with you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

You apparently love your job, since you worked through vacation and don't have to for economic reasons.

And, after HEALTH, that is probably the greatest blessing--since your job is where you spend the most time.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I hope things continue on the upswing. This too shall pass.....Hugs to you.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I'm glad you are doing better.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker