Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I have a favor to ask.......

I have a favor to ask. Some entries ago, I asked you all for vote for my friend, Jodi's, blog called Coffee and Conversation. Jodi is a young widow whose husband died the same year her precious daughter was born. Let's give Jodi a great Christmas! Vote here. Choose Coffee and Conversation.

If you want to visit Jodi's blog and read more about her story, here it is - Coffee and Conversation in a Smoky Room.

I really appreciate you considering this. She was Second Runner Up the last time!

-----------------------------------------------------

I also want to thank you all for your continued support. Balto is hanging in there. My mom seems a whole lot better. I am going to cook for her today and run something over there. I have a terrific recipe for Red Beans and Rice. Unfortunately, it is a nasty day and raining. UGH.....

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger deni said...

I can see why you believe in miracles.

Thanks for dropping by.

*hugs*

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Snake (a Cambridge kind of guy) said...

I don't really understand the electoral process here but I voted for her on the strength of your recommendation; at the moment she's tied for 1st place. Glad things are going well, or at least holding steady, on the home front. You've got rain; we've got snow...

8:30 AM  
Blogger FTS said...

Thankfully it sounds like things are geting better for you.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get around to visiting you. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm going to add you to my Rising Stars blogroll -- as soon as everything slows down where I can get your RSS feed on my page. :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger David said...

Done. And I am glad to hear that things are looking up at least a little.

10:36 AM  
Blogger David said...

hi thinking bright and cheerful thoughts and posted a sunrise scene for you at my place come on over

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Glad things are comming along for now. I voted for your friends blog. She is in the lead right now. Hope it stays that way. Yea, we got a little rain here too, just off and on kinda thing. Beans and rice? MMMMMMMMM yea, now yer talkin'! Yer makin' me hungry for a plate of 'em right now!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

It's really sweet of you to make a big deal out of this, Thank-you!
Especially with all you've been through lately. :D
Your friend,
Jodi

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to vote for Jodi but can't find the polls. Find them last time. Got to go help a guy with his honey bees. The weather has really been causing havoc with them. I sure don't like to get stung but he does most of the stinging work. Old Baldy

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I am glad Balto is doing well! He's a beautiful dog.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Just voted. Jodi is wayyyy in the lead!
:-D

4:44 AM  
Blogger mothergoosemouse said...

Any chance you'll post your recipe for red beans and rice?

Go Jodi, go!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker