Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I have a favor to ask.......

I have a favor to ask. Some entries ago, I asked you all for vote for my friend, Jodi's, blog called Coffee and Conversation. Jodi is a young widow whose husband died the same year her precious daughter was born. Let's give Jodi a great Christmas! Vote here. Choose Coffee and Conversation.

If you want to visit Jodi's blog and read more about her story, here it is - Coffee and Conversation in a Smoky Room.

I really appreciate you considering this. She was Second Runner Up the last time!

-----------------------------------------------------

I also want to thank you all for your continued support. Balto is hanging in there. My mom seems a whole lot better. I am going to cook for her today and run something over there. I have a terrific recipe for Red Beans and Rice. Unfortunately, it is a nasty day and raining. UGH.....

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I can see why you believe in miracles.

Thanks for dropping by.

*hugs*

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really understand the electoral process here but I voted for her on the strength of your recommendation; at the moment she's tied for 1st place. Glad things are going well, or at least holding steady, on the home front. You've got rain; we've got snow...

8:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

Done. And I am glad to hear that things are looking up at least a little.

10:36 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

hi thinking bright and cheerful thoughts and posted a sunrise scene for you at my place come on over

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Glad things are comming along for now. I voted for your friends blog. She is in the lead right now. Hope it stays that way. Yea, we got a little rain here too, just off and on kinda thing. Beans and rice? MMMMMMMMM yea, now yer talkin'! Yer makin' me hungry for a plate of 'em right now!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

It's really sweet of you to make a big deal out of this, Thank-you!
Especially with all you've been through lately. :D
Your friend,
Jodi

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to vote for Jodi but can't find the polls. Find them last time. Got to go help a guy with his honey bees. The weather has really been causing havoc with them. I sure don't like to get stung but he does most of the stinging work. Old Baldy

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

I am glad Balto is doing well! He's a beautiful dog.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Just voted. Jodi is wayyyy in the lead!
:-D

4:44 AM  
Blogger Julie Marsh said...

Any chance you'll post your recipe for red beans and rice?

Go Jodi, go!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker