Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A new house?

I am looking for a second house. I’m thinking a lake house. I don’t want anything mildewy or old like so many of them are. I’m past dirty, smelly things now. I’m going to a buy a new lake house. Some in my family will say it is very nouveau. Guess what? I don’t care. It’s my money, and it’s my house and I’ll buy what I want to! One of the most important rooms in the lake house is going to be an office where I can look out the window at the water or the view and be inspired. My dream has always been to write a great book. It’s my destiny – and then appearing on Oprah talking about my life and my great book. She’ll be asking me questions about what inspired the book and I will talk about that. I’m not sure I’ll mention “the fall.” It won’t be easy making more money but I think I’ll manage. Last night I had a different nightmare than the one about “the fall” disappearing. I dreamt people who work for me stole it, and I ended up in a shelter. That made me think of stuffing some money in a mattress somewhere. Really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your windfall and your prospective lake house. I like the sound of that "lake house." I really should look into it one day--that is when my ship (i.e., windfall) comes in.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker