Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Brittany Murphy and........the Lake House

You may notice that I changed my description of my blog. So many readers have pictures or logos representing themselves. I love the really creative ones.......and the ones of you brave enough to show your true pictures! Because of the windfall, I am still cautious of showing my "true self," but I wanted some representation! It all started when someone close to me said, "oh my gosh, you look like Brittany Murphy!" Well, I hate to say it, but I didn't know who the heck BM was. It turned out she was in a movie at the time......one with Dakota Fanning. Anyhow, if I can figure out how to add her picture, I am going to do it. So look out. I'm getting techno-savvy here.

Regarding the lake house, no I have not bought it yet. Yes, the view IS from the house. I am still thinking about it. Do you know how hard it is to find the most beautiful lakes in the United States? I did a google search and could not find a list anywhere. It's crazy. I'm going to keep trying.......and looking.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

you get to England, and Betty's is on me!!! :)))

mollie

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait- you mean that you are hot and rich? Man, life must be wonderful to be you!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Who needs a windfall when you look like Brittany Murphy? :)

I am curious if you've told people at work about the windfall...I sit and fantasize way too often now about winning the lotto. And how I would announce it at my office.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't settle for a second-rate lake with scrubby beaches and cheap motels. You can do better. For all of us who dream of having a lake house, you not only can but must do better.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker