Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 02, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


Baby, it's COLD outside! The snow is pretty; the driving is not. Luckily, I have a big pot of coffee and pan of frosted brownies waiting to be devoured.
Yes, I have to work today. No, I did not quit my job yet. Nor do I intend to do so. How's the windfall? Intact. I was absolutely right to keep a conservative stance when I did though. Let's leave it at that.
Can't believe it is March. I can't wait for summer. I can't remember being warm. Really warm. Hope you guys are staying comfortable. Thanks for not giving up on me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Glad to see your post! It's beginning to warm some here in Georgia. It has been cold the last few nights but today was warmer. It kind of comes and goes.

Keep that pot of coffee going and wrap up in a good warm afgan or blanky. Find a cat to curl up on your feet or in your lap. That's what I do.

It's so good to hear from you again!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

What?!?!?! You are posting again? Well, I didn't even know.....

Glad to see you back again. I've missed you.

Big, big hugs and prayers.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Sophmom said...

Just stoppin' by to say hi. Hope all is well with you.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

Wow, I can't believe how many of the old blog circle of friends I had have all given up or disappeared. Sigh.

Well, miss you. Just stopping by to say hello.
Hugs

12:24 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I had to google to find you again! Read about Brittany Murphy and thought of you first thing. Been away from your blog far too long. Sending love and special holiday magic your way. :) Lois

5:27 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

RIP Brittany Murphy
hope the WFW is still ticking....

7:04 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

us? give up on you? never

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker